I love to help people figure out how Evernote can work for them.
Anyone who knows me has probably heard me go on and on about the benefits to using Evernote. Almost anyone can find a way to use Evernote to be more efficient, or reduce stress, or just simply remember everything.
- All Evernote posts on this blog
- Me, on Evernote's blog
- It's official! I'm the new Photography Ambassador.
- Holiday photography tips and a Google Hangout
In addition to blog posts here, I will occasionally post shared notes and public notebooks directly from Evernote and link to them below. If you have any questions at all regarding Evernote, feel free to contact me, especially if your questions pertain to the use of Evernote in photography.
- Menus: I like to collect take-out menus in Evernote for easy reference when I call an order in. These are mainly for restaurants in Portland's west side/Beaverton area.
- Evernote Templates: Evernote doesn't have a built-in way to work with templates, but the work around is to create an empty note with the information you need, then use the Copy to Notebook... feature to create a new note based on the template. I like to store my templates in a dedicated Templates notebook to make them easy to find. The linked public notebook stores my collection of templates. Feel free to use any you find helpful. To use, join the notebook, then copy the note template to your own templates notebook. Shoot me a message if you get stuck.