From Alan Bailward's site:
- Saved searches for photo, lighting, or outfit ideas
- Compiling multiple bits of data together (for example I have a note with everything I need to get into my computer server in downtown Vancouver, including access codes (you can encrypt selections of text in a note, so that's safe!), a map and instructions on how to navigate the labyrinth of passages)
- Quick references for lighting setup
- All my camera and flash manuals (with a saved search for "tag:manual")
- Scans of photography contracts
He's got some great examples of how he uses Evernote in his photography business.
Here are few more articles pertaining to Evernote and photography:
How are you using Evernote?